Any commercial service (registrations and catering services for the FEBS3+ Congress in Barcelona, 23-26 Octuber 20167) is considered to have been contracted once payment has been made.
To complete the process, you will receive the log-in details to access your private area, in an email sent to the address given in registration at the website http://febs3.barcelona2017.org
. You will also be able to review your details, complete the registration and modify the services requested up to the deadline of 10 August 2017
FEBS3+ and Viajes El Corte Inglés inform the user that all data of a personal nature is treated in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data.Payment
- The currency used for transactions is the euro (EUR).
- 100% in a single payment, payable by bank transfer or credit card.Method of payment
For registering or contracting any other service, within your Private Area, you will find the details required to make the payment by bank transfer or credit card.
The cards accepted are VISA and MasterCard.Cancellation policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing and sent by email to the Technical Secretariat of registration:
Agencia de Viajes. Viajes El Corte Inglés
Calle Teniente Borges, 5. 41002 Sevilla
Tel: (+34) 954 506 600
Monday to Friday: 9.00-14.00//16.00-18.00
Contact: Pilar Pacheco
The organisers will retain:
- 20 percent of the agreed fee if the cancellation is made more than 8 weeks before the Congress.
- 50 percent of the agreed fee if the cancellation is made between 8 and 5 weeks before the Congress.
- 100 percent of the agreed fee if the cancellation is made less than 5 weeks before the Congress.Security Policy
This website uses the information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing the unauthorized access of data. To achieve these ends, the user/customer agrees for the provider to obtain data for the purpose of authentication of access controls.