Register at the Congress:
- To present a Communication, you must have registered for FEBS3+ Barcelona 2017. More information at Registration.2.
Once you have registered, you will be able to manage everything related to presenting your communication to the Congress via your Private area. Once loaded, your poster abstract will always be available for revision and correction, until the closing date for submissions. 3.
Other aspects of interest:
- Each registration comes with the right to send in a communication/poster abstract
- Abstracts can only be accepted in English
- In order for an abstract to be accepted, the registration associated with it must be paid before August 24, 2017 (new deadline)
Once inside the system, select the type of communication that you wish to present. If you wish, you can consult the list of scientific groups
about where to include your communication.
In principle you should only select a poster type communication, unless the Organization has contacted you to ask you to present another type of communication. If you meet the requirements, you can request to be entered for the Roche Prize for the best poster communication and the Scientist Award “Margarita Lorenzo” Lilly Foundation (to which both poster communications and talks are eligible, but plenary speakers are not) on the topic of "Diabetes, obesity and metabolic regulation". (Consult the terms and conditions in the SEBBM Prizes section
Enter the title and abstract. Validate the details.6.
Enter the details of the author/s.Notes:
- The closing date for presenting abstracts for free communications is August 24, 2017.
- You will be able to modify these details until the closing date given in each case, by entering your access codes.