On behalf of the Organizing Committee I have the pleasure to invite you to “The 1st FEBS3+ Joint Meeting of the French-Portuguese-Spanish Biochemical and Molecular Biology Societies
" Congress, to be held 23-26 October 2017 in Barcelona.
The Congress is organized by the Federation of European Biochemical Societies (FEBS), the French Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SFBBM), the Portuguese Society of Biochemistry (SPB) and the Spanish Society of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (SEBBM).
The venue will be The Barcelona Congress Centre of “Fira de Barcelona” located in the Montjuïc exhibition centre. This is very close to the airport and to the main access roads into Barcelona and connected to the city’s public transport network.
As organizers, we are committed to ensure that this Congress gives real value for you as sponsor and exhibitor.
We aim to provide:
- A world-class conference facility, The Fira de Barcelona Convention Centre.
- An exhibitor area designed as the central focus point and meeting place for delegates.
- An exhibitor area set up to ensure full time interaction with the participants and encompassing all poster sessions.
- The opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to interact with selected groups of delegates.
- Professional expertise to support all your practical requirements.
We expect 1,000 participants from Spain, France, Portugal and other European countries, combining distinguished professionals and young students in the field of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from both academic institutions and the private sector. The “FEBS3+ Joint Meeting of the French-Portuguese-Spanish Biochemical and Molecular Biology Societies" Congress will provide sponsors and exhibitors exposure and access to delegates with the ability to influence the selection of products and services within their organizations. Participating in our sponsorship program will extend your visibility well beyond the exhibition hall to achieve maximum visibility exposure at the Congress.
More specifically, we seek to:
- Attract local, national and international sponsors and exhibitors along with academic institutions and research centres.
- Provide an exciting marketing and scientific environment for sponsors and exhibitors of both private companies and academia.
- Supply the means for creating an interactive and affordable setting for sponsors and exhibitors
- Facilitate the presentation of new, innovative technologies to researchers.
- Assist in the internationalization of national companies.
- Publicize research and training programs of academic groups.
To achieve these aims, a range of opportunities with particular benefits exists for sponsors and exhibitors. The available range of sponsorship opportunities available means that you can choose the package that fits best your marketing strategy. However, since pre-set packages may not necessarily meet all corporative requirements, we can create tailor made packages to fit specific marketing objectives. Please contact directly the Sponsoring Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly to discuss tailor-made packages.
We believe that this international congress offers unique opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors. We welcome your comments and suggestions, and will be glad to solve any doubts you may have.
We encourage you to join us and look forward to meeting you in Barcelona, a city full of history and culture, in 2017.
With best wishes,
Antonio Zorzano, Chair